(for use within the Faroe Islands)
A valid corona pass meets at least one of the six criteria outlined below.
An EU-approved digital COVID certificate, for example the Faroese og Dansih COVID pass - based on the following cirteria:
- You have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and eight days have passed since your second shot.
- You have a negative PCR COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours.
- You can present a PCR test result which proves immunity through previous infection during the past year.
In addition to a digital COVID pass, you can also present the following paper documents, together with your regular passport or driver’s licence:
- The yellow vaccination card showing that you have been fully vaccinated within the past year (the card must include your name and passport number).
- Proof of a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours.
- A paper certificate from the chief medical officer proving that you have achieved immunity through previous infection within the past year.
These criteria apply to everyone 12 years and older.
- People who for health reasons or due to reduced physical or mental capacity cannot be tested for COVID-19 are exempted from the recommendations/requirements on testing and corona pass, etc. These people are required to show proof that they qualify for this exemption.
- Children aged 12 or below are exempted from the recommendations/requirements on testing and corona pass, etc.
Download your digital COVID pass here.